Yanmar Marine International is interested in meeting with candidates for the position of
Area Sales Manager Outboard Engines (m/f)
The diesel outboard engine is a new, innovative product in a new market. The sales and support network needs to be developed in an innovative way, combining the best of inboard diesel and outboard distribution. Such innovative product and new way of distribution require understanding and knowledge of product (engineering), market (marine commercial and recreational), business planning, network (distribution) and sales.
- Supports sales process, administration, order processes and project management
- Responsible for order planning, forecasting and sales planning
- Responsible for setup, maintenance of distribution network
- Responsible for setup, maintenance of service network
- Responsible for key account management
- Support application engineering
- Supports communication with manufacturer (German based)
- Supports department meetings, exhibitions, distributor meetings
- Technical education Bachelor level (f.i. Hogere Zeevaartschool)
- Knowledge and related working experience of a marine product related to distribution, network and sales is required
- Interest, affinity with marine recreational business
- Technical knowledge of marine engine is required
- Customer focused and service orientated
- Good communication skills, interpretation level and cooperative state of mind
- Fluent in written and verbal English, German appreciated
- Available to travel
Candidates must live within a radius of 60 kilometers from Almere,
Yanmar offers you the opportunity to further develop a new market segment in Europe on the basis of your expertise and experience. An independent and dynamic job at an international organisation that respects every culture and that encourages initiatives, ideas and individual development. A stable, solid employer with an excellent reputation and high-quality product range with a reliable and excellent reputation. A competitive employee benefits package, in line with the position.
An assessment will form part of the application process.
Mail your motivation letter, together with your CV to: