About Yanmar Europe B.V.
Yanmar Europe B.V. in Almere is a subsidiary of Yanmar International Europe B.V. and the regional headquarter office for all business activities in Europe, Russia and Africa. Peter Aarsen is the President of Yanmar Europe B.V.
International regional office for Europe, Russia and Africa
Yanmar Europe B.V. was established as an international regional office in Almere, The Netherlands, in 1989. With 140 employees and 24 different nationalities all under one roof, we are a truly international company, serving the needs of our international customers.
Activities that are persued in the Netherlands :
- Sales and service support of
- compact industrial engines
- medium speed commercial marine engines
- high speed commercial marine engines
- sailboat and powerboat marine engines
- agricultural products & equipment
- micro-cogeneration systems
- gas heat pumps
- Assembly of marine pleasure engines
- Spare parts distribution
- Product training in our multi-purpose training center facility
Next to Yanmar Europe B.V., the Dutch premises is also home to Yanmar Marine International B.V.